Tuesday, January 11, 2011

KFC day out

am i a KFC fan?? not really, but i will crave for fast food once in awhile.

was planned to go out as a KFC day out with folks, but it end up just Linda Lee and me. well, seriously dun care who's not gonna join for the treat, plan will still ON no matter what !! hahahha, any thing when comes to food.......... im ON it !! food is my life, food always make me happy, unless its super lousy, bad taste and farking not work for money... emm, money is my best friend too. when i use my hard earn best friend [money] to get food [life], for sure i want some thing good in the end !! LOL !! so.. cut the story short................... just my excuses.
sorry for the distraction again..... hahahha !!
look at the latest KFC recipe !! and the burger !!!! yum yum

1 comment:

  1. LOL... Thumbs up on KFC!!!! The new burger is pretty good, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete