Sunday, October 31, 2010

vacation_first stop: london

just got back from my 2 weeks vacation.. which lucky me to get into london earlier than expected. thank you everyone for making this happened ! thank you Malaysia airline ground staffs [ although u are really slow, but took the efford to print out my ticket, thanks ], thanks to the crew onboard, and of course thanks to the pax sat next to me moved to other seat [ which i loved to occupied 4 seats by myself ], thanks to the UK custome not holding me back at the counter [thanks to my current job] and of course thanks to missy wu to spare me half of her bed. appreciate that baby !

and of course, we went party ! MAHIKI is the place i always wanted to go during my europe sector to london. woohoo !! im so farking drunk but belle couldn't tell, not until i asked her to help me to refresh yesterday memory..LOL !!

we went wander every where in london city for a bit, nice coffee, dessert, lunch and dinner. yum yum !!

i had fun of course !! with lot of bruises due to clumsy me... but who cares ! hehehe..


missy wu fav cofffe shop,, and now mine !!

damn nice latte !

french lunch..

italian dinner at jamie's..


wander around the city.....
and tower bridge at night !
next stop : IBIZA island

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:45 pm

    London is really nice.. how is the weather like ?
    I like the photo of you in shorts, black hose on boots, very cool indeed.
    Once I saw a Malay lady in super bike, leather jacket, shorts with fishnet hose, high boots. I told my wife this lady super cool, my wife gave me funny look.

    :)
    woody

    ReplyDelete
  2. woody: long time dude !! how u doing?
    london is wonderful, the weather is cold and i still prefer cold, duno why ?? thanks for liking my style.. ppl especially women, gave me wierd looks too when im there..LOL.

    ReplyDelete