Wednesday, July 14, 2010

BALI

life getting fun.... wohoo ! i love Malaysia, proud to be Malaysian, and i love my job too !! * wink

went bali for 4 days just to rest my mind, and of course wanna to hang out with the gals.

really love those just me, drinks, books and the beach or may be pool boleh jugak. i dun care, i just wan to go out and rest my mind, stress free vacation !
didnt go every where at Bali, just spend most of the time at the pool and beach, and of course...... at the parties !!
how about the crowds??? ... hmm, serious dislike it !! alot crazy freaks all around the places. but i had alot of fun with my own friends... which is very cool !! hehe, non stop laughs and crazy jokes ! thank you gals and boys ! and im so tanned !!
at the beach... sun set !
apu's giving me a ride.... almost kena accident wey ! driver's at bali macam sial !
the surfer boys !
at the parties !

2 comments:

  1. Oh... u r same like me, i juz back from Bali also last few weeks for holiday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehh... how come i didnt see u there Chris !!

    should party together wey ! hihihi

    ReplyDelete