Saturday, June 05, 2010

can't be bothered or wat ?? !

hmm..... when my mind is clear and rational. i started to think all over again about wat just happened for the past few weeks.... or just a year before.

seems like im the only one being soooooo free to keep in touch first. take the first move to pick up my mobile, start sending sms to friends i love, or like. emails friends or who ever !! well, actually i think this is not about im had alot FREE TIME to do it. i do it ever since.... long ago. not just the couple of years i work in a boring country. if u think that way.... u are farking wrong !

im just appreciating friends, around the world. this is why i do it all the time. its not about when i free then i call or text. excuse me, im very very busy as well ok. im so busy with my errant, im so busy with my books, im so busy with my online games, and im so busy with not doing any thing to rest my mind and body. why should i waste my time doing all these??? " win, you are a crew, and u are free to do all these." Hell yeah !! is that so??? this is because i appreciate our friendship, this is because i care !

okay, fine, very well. i wont bother much too. i will still care for those appreciated me like how i appreciate them. atleast i have some love back from them, i will just call these group of friends. the rest........ i have to let u go slowly. i know this is sad, but, i think i should love myself more than keep hurting my own feelings.

i would say: im sorry, i cant be bothered too, just exactly wat u did to me !

please go away and get lost immediately !!

No comments:

Post a Comment