Wednesday, September 23, 2009

you're deleted...

i wonder why i'm keeping all these silly friends....

and i'm totally dont feel any thing or good towards you guys any more. plus you no longer in my friend list, because i just deleted your emails, your mesaages, your contact and you!! and im farking serious this time, i guess no point being friends any more, i felt you all took me for granted and totally not sincere! so, don't mess with me any more. and i'm totally dislike stranger male species too which trying to act smart now days. so, you, you, and you can F@UK off and get lost! out of my sight.... i damn farking hate to see annoying retards nor communicate with cow!

what ever it is, i dont give a damn, and i dont farking care what ever you all gonna say. because i just deleted you all which i think it's not worth to be friends. wasting my time, i prefer go parties than entertain boring shit! so out of my way and get lost!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:36 pm

    It is unwise to burn the bridge that you may need to use later.

    ReplyDelete