Thursday, February 19, 2009

you’re not connected

Wednesday, March 19th, 2008

hours without internet drives me crazy.

I wonder how I cope with that previously I think I can get real bored if I have no connection. Other than listening to the music and I do nothing in the room for my days off.

Well, okay there are few things for me to kill time though, as in cooking, baking and doing the laundry. Laundry really kills time, washing the blankets, clothes, bed sheets and towers…etc. so much washing to do. Clean up the kitchen, toilet, the carpets… wow, that’s a lot to be done. Good exercise for me. Heh.

Okay, back to the internet.

My new interest is to go online to check out some general knowledge. Some reading, some real fact stuff instead of novel. Can know who invent this and that, some Chinese stuffs as well. And have to refresh my biotech knowledge a little, im reading it sometimes. So many things I have forgotten, since im not applying in my routine job.

Well, most of the time im chatting with family and friends. Just to crap since I lack of that practice for so long. Heheh, have to catch up a bit, if not my crap license will be expired soon.
Guess I really need this wi-fi connection. But sometimes it sucks due to the signal problem. STRESS!!!

Anyway, Thanks to the genius who invented it. Damn appreciate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment