Thursday, February 19, 2009

my 100th post in friendster

Sunday, November 30th, 2008

my first ever blog it was on Tuesday, December 13th, 2005.

i wrote it when i quit my first job…and beginning of my second in hartamas.

i didnt know i can crap that much in my blog. most of th time i crap about my job, my experience, my colleagues, my customers, my friends and all the things happened around me.

since i read my blog all over again, and the way im writing it….exactly like the way i talk. haha. its pretty amaze me cos i didnt see any writing improvement.

good thing is it helps me to recall some of my memories since im a forgetful person. now i realised im having a selective mind, it only remember what i want. heheheh.

by blogging and taking pictures is the best way for me to remember more.

No comments:

Post a Comment